Caden Tanner Jackson

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Kenzie Elizabeth Jackson

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

KENZIE'S GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER!!!

Yep, it's official! I'm pregnant! (see the proof?) We couldn't be more excited! I went the doctor on March 15th (first day of spring break!) and got to see our little "dot" and hear the heartbeat! So I'm about 6 weeks in these pictures.
I'm posting this post about 3 weeks later (I'm about 9.5 weeks now) and Kenzie just has an inkling of what's going on. She's told us since right before her SECOND birthday that she wanted a baby brother or sister and all her babies have been that for her ever since. So we've now told her she's going to get a baby brother or sister in a few months. She's declared that if it's a girl, we'll name her Tinkerbell and if it's a boy, we'll call him Spongebob. So it's Tink or Bob for now. To be 100% honest, we're hoping for a boy, but would be thrilled with a girl too! I always wanted a sister and didn't get one til Van married Kristin!
For the record (and my one and only weight "post") I am starting out this pregnancy at 128lbs. Thank you Weight Watchers Online! So now I know what to shoot for once the baby is born! Until then I'm going to enjoy eating not-so-strictly, but still making good choices!!!!
You probably won't see a heck of alot of posts pertaining to the pregnancy until we get more news. Honestly, I have a hard time understanding how I'm going to love and lavish attention on this baby as much as I do Kenzie. I know I will, but it's just going to have to reveal itself as time goes on. So for now, it's still a KENZIE FRENZY!!!
OH!! Due date is November 7th!!

2 comments:

Jared and Kensey Hall said...

AHHHH!!! I'm SOOO excited for you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Kristen said...

KASEY!!! So excited for ya'll!! I hadn't checked your blog in a while and surprise, Kenzie will be a big sister! I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly and I'll be watching your blog for updates! Congrats, again!