Caden Tanner Jackson

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Kenzie Elizabeth Jackson

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Kenzie's Big Girl Room!!!

With a baby brother coming in a few months, we decided this big sister needed a big girl room!!! I had lots of ideas, but wasn't sure how they would all play out. Thanks to Brian, his parents, my parents, and even a little help from Kenzie herself, it turned out even better than I envisioned!!!
These are the same letters from her baby room that were once animal prints! Tooks lots of white paint to cover those spots and stripes! I even painted her light switch cover to match...and the night light is next!
I didn't get to help with the painting and hardware installation, but I had fun with the rest of the makeover!!
The big reveal!!! She LOVED IT!!!
Can you tell??
Toys in the left closet, clothes in the right. Wonder how long it will stay this organized?
The quilt was hand-sewn by a woman in Ripley, so all the colors in the room centered around this.
Even a night-night kiss from Tink!

1 comment:

Jared and Kensey Hall said...

Kasey, it's SO precious! Yall did SUCH a great job!