Caden Tanner Jackson

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Kenzie Elizabeth Jackson

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 19, 2011

1st Day of Preschool!!

Today is a HUGE milestone!! Kenzie started preschool today at Oak Elementary! When we found out I would be transferring to Oak as the financial secretary, it was an answered prayer since we knew Kenzie would probably go to Oak for Kindergarten. But then we found out she could come to preschool there as a typical peer in a SPED preschool class. We have been so blessed!!!!





Caden didn't look to sure about all of us walking away from Heather's this morning.




Breakfast time! Actually, she eats breakfast at home and has a snack when I drop her off. Today, a cherry nutrigrain bar!

Kenzie and Ethan won't get to sit together every morning because they aren't in the same class. Today was an exception. I hope they have recess together at least!
My favorite part of the day is when she comes running at 3 o'clock!!

No comments: