Caden Tanner Jackson

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Kenzie Elizabeth Jackson

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

February Fun!

We've had so much going on this month! And March is going to be CRAZY, so I thought I better go ahead and update while I can!
While Brian was fishing his Bassmaster tournament in TX with Caden and his parents and Granny Mae, Kenzie and I enjoyed a week with just us girls! We spent some time with Van, Kristin, and Karis on Monday, dinner at Cici's pizza with her friend Katie from dance on Tuesday, had some Mommy & me time on wednesday and thursday, then had a BIG night on Friday! Nana, Pop, Kenzie, and I went to a Memphis Grizzlies basketball game! It was "Oak night" so there were over 375 people there from our school! The chorus sang the National Anthem and Kenzie and I got to be a part of the fan tunnel that the players came out through! It was pretty cool! We all had an awesome time and I think Kenzie is a basketball fan for life!


Saturday, Pop surprised us with an early Valentine's breakfast!

How cool are these?!

Kenzie and Caden both had some fun things to open on Valentine's Day!



Kenzie gave her daddy a remote control helicopter. We all had fun playing with it!

More teeth brushing pictures! This is Caden's most favorite thing to do. When we get home in the afternoons, the first thing he wants to do is go to the bathroom and brush his teeth. Seriously, he'll stand there for an hour if we let him! And when it's time for Kenzie to brush her teeth in the mornings, he's right there with her!

I love watching them brush their teeth! Kenzie has an unhappy look on her face because Caden is getting on "her" stool. Sigh...  But secretly, she loves this time with him too. ;)

No comments: