I'm finally getting my Christmas Day pictures up! Thanks to today's snow day I find myself with a little extra time! This makes 4 snow days since Jan. 1st I think! Some of the pictures are a little out of order, but considering it's all the same day, I'm sure you'll forgive me. Don't judge based on her changes of clothes, she was CONSTANTLY changing her clothes and Madeline's.
We had such a great day! Nana and Pop came over on Christmas Eve and we all took Kenzie to see Alvin & The Chipmunks: The Squeakuel!! She LOVED it!
She was so good through the whole movie!
Then on Christmas Day, Van and Kristin came over about 8am (thanks for being early birds, yall!) and we started opening presents!
Kenzie just stood and stared for a minute, until she realized we could open them!! First things first....stockings!
(She asked me to take a picture of her new Tinkerbell movie.) That excited face is for her Pooh-bear toothbrush. That's Kenzie, a personal hygene fanatic.
Aunt Kristin got a Marley book (or Boofer book as we like to refer to them!) so at one point I looked down and realized Kenzie was "reading" it.
She absolutely loves it! Anytime someone comes over, she takes them straight to her tree house and we don't see them again for hours (or until they get hungry...then they disappear again). We're planning on doing a Tinkerbell party for her 3rd birthday...wonder if I can get it out into the living room?
Kenzie just stood and stared for a minute, until she realized we could open them!! First things first....stockings!
(She asked me to take a picture of her new Tinkerbell movie.) That excited face is for her Pooh-bear toothbrush. That's Kenzie, a personal hygene fanatic.
Aunt Kristin got a Marley book (or Boofer book as we like to refer to them!) so at one point I looked down and realized Kenzie was "reading" it.
Then Van and Kristin had Kenzie open her present from them! Drum roll please................
Ta-da!! A treehouse tent for her room! I'm not sure who had more fun...Van putting it together, or Kenzie and Kristin "helping" him!
"Anyone else want to come in?"
She absolutely loves it! Anytime someone comes over, she takes them straight to her tree house and we don't see them again for hours (or until they get hungry...then they disappear again). We're planning on doing a Tinkerbell party for her 3rd birthday...wonder if I can get it out into the living room?
Ace made sure he didn't go unnoticed! He had a fun time sniffing at all the presents and getting in Kenzie's way. They really act like siblings sometimes the way they push on each other. Too cute. And Ace got presents too! We gave him a rawhide bone in the shape of a candy cane (which he demolished in a matter of maybe two or three weeks?) and a basketball pull toy. He and Kenzie play with that alot!



































No comments:
Post a Comment