Caden Tanner Jackson

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Kenzie Elizabeth Jackson

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Karis is 2!!

It's VERY hard to believe, but my sweet neice turned 2 on March 15th! Her party was Saturday in her backyard and we could not have asked for better weather!!! It was sunny and at LEAST 80!! We all got a little sunburned, but not too bad. It was totally worth it!


And I still can't believe my sweet girl is 6!! Remember her barnyard bash on HER 2nd birthday? See the archives of my blog for pictures from that special day!

Karis was so loving all day!!

Her creative mommy made some eye-popping delicious cupcakes!!

Loving on her cousin Caden!

Loving on her Uncle Brian (told you she was extra extra sweet!)

Her mommy also made her super cute tutu and put a 2 on the front on her shirt! VERY adorable!!

I am SOOOOO glad we live in the same city!!

"Higher, Nana!!"


I got some love too!


Shopping and talking on the phone just comes naturally to us girls!


No comments: