Caden Tanner Jackson

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Kenzie Elizabeth Jackson

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Kenzie's Sweet & Sassy Sixth Birthday!

We celebrated Kenzie's 6th birthday in Sweet & Sassy style! On friday 3/1 I read to her class. Then her Grandma, Grandpa, Daddy, Caden, and I had lunch with her and gave cupcakes out to her class!




Then Saturday morning we headed over (in the snow flurries!) to celebrate her actual birthday at Sweet & Sassy!


Kenzie had a Fashion Diva party with the girls in her kindergarten class and friends from outside of school!

Karis had NO problem letting out her inner-diva!

Adelin, Kenzie, and Allison

It was very cool watching 12 girls get glammed up at the primping station!

Ever protective of her cousin, and you should have seen Caden with her on the runway!

Kenzie and Morgan

Love my lil' diva!

Uncle Van was a trooper with all the glitz and glam!



This pic is a little blurry, but I love their faces!


Did I mention she's a diva? Check out her new polka dotted espadrilles! Courtesy of her Nana of course!

Rockin' in her new Sophia the First pajamas!

No comments: